Frequently Asked Questions
Please see below for general Frequently Asked Questions.
Product-specific FAQs are attached to our product pages.
Please search or browse to locate a product.
- Yes, we can collect samples and have them couriered to our facility for processing and shipment on the same day of collection.
- Yes, all samples are collected under IRB-approved protocols.
- We can prospectively collect patient samples that meet your study requirements. Inclusion and/or exclusion criteria can be specified, such as age, gender, disease stage, treatments, etc.
- When required, all donors sign consent forms. Some sample types – such as remnant specimens – must be delinked per federal regulations in order to maintain donor privacy, and thus consenting donors is not possible.
- Yes, we can easily collect saliva, urine, swabs, and other non-invasive biologicals. In addition, we can collect sputum, cerebrospinal fluid, bronchial lavage, bone marrow, and other specialty biofluids. We have recently expanded our portfolio to include the premier collection of ASTERAND® disease state tissues. With the largest clinical collection network in the industry, we can deliver clinical specimens to meet your research needs.